Silent Strike Tactical Paintball
Please sign in or Sign Up
Please sign in or Sign Up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mil Sim Paintball at its best. Located in Tampa FL, Silent Strike Paintball Club operates on the principals of the United States Special Forces.

Orbital Paintball Outing 1430554HomeOrbital Paintball Outing 1458505Latest imagesOrbital Paintball Outing 1430542SearchOrbital Paintball Outing 1538107Orbital Paintball Outing 1434184Sponsor PageOrbital Paintball Outing 1430919RegisterLog in
Please visit our new live chat located at the top of the page.
Donations
Latest topics
» Duncans Games Fund Raiser April 16th & 17th, 2011
Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:45 pm by Duncan

» 4-25-10 Orbital pics
Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 pm by Maniac

» CAMP BLANDING EVENT
Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 pm by Headshot

» DELTA FORCE FORMING NOW
Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:11 am by lms

» Mafia Wars II
Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:16 am by Headshot

» Orbital Paintball Event
Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 am by Headshot

» Paintball Guns up for Sale
Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:35 pm by Dvillan

» War Games 2010
Orbital Paintball Outing EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:05 pm by Guest

» June 12th Gator?
Orbital Paintball Outing EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm by Rabbitt

Affiliate Partner

Orbital Paintball Outing Logo-f10

Orbital Paintball Outing N124469173925_2912

Orbital Paintball Outing Vzw-lo10

Friendly Teams
Orbital Paintball Outing Index_10

Orbital Paintball Outing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Headshot
O-6 Colonel
O-6 Colonel
Headshot

Orbital Paintball Outing Empty
PostSubject: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 pm

$25 Play all day

Includes:
Air
Rental
500 Paintballs

Extra case of paint is $40 (2000 Paintballs - Will last all day)

Pizza is $10 per pie ( I will buy 3 Pizzas)
I Will provide Ice Cold Gatoraid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=297817364291
Nashty
E-9 Sergeant Major
E-9 Sergeant Major
Nashty

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:59 pm

What date will this outing be, you know I'm down and bringing others out with me.
Back to top Go down
Headshot
O-6 Colonel
O-6 Colonel
Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:06 pm

It is the 20th in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
CWO-3 Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 pm

cant wait to do it all again, new vest hopper and knee pads should all be here by then!!
Back to top Go down
Nashty
E-9 Sergeant Major
E-9 Sergeant Major
Nashty

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Agreed this should be another good time, I have 3 guest attending also (yes they are playing.)
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Spark
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Spark

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 am

What's up Team Silent Strike!!! My name is Art (a.k.a. SPARK) and I just want to introduce myself. I'm a co-worker with Headshot and looking forward to meeting everyone Saturday @ Orbital!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Headshot
O-6 Colonel
O-6 Colonel
Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:58 am

Cant wait to have you out man! Its gonna be a blast!
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 am

Glad to hear it! welcome aboard, I personally cant wait to get out there too, lets have another fantastic day guys!
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:12 am

ALRIGHTY GUYS! paintball grenades are all set for tomm. myself and dane completed a batch of 37 nades tonight, with only two incidents...... I have alot of cleaning to do Sad Ill throw up some photos below.

In an effort to offset mine and dane's growing cost in the production of these grenades, it will be necessary that we charge a SMALL fee. The grenades will be (at this time) $2 dollars a piece per registered member on these forums, and any one not registered will be $4 dollars. The cost of a grenade similar to ours ranges 6-8 dollars, so as a registered member you will be paying a fraction of what you could be, plus as time goes on and we get more of a demand we will buy surplus supplies that will lower the over all cost. Dane and myself are still paying about 3 dollars a grenade in supplies. this is not including the cost (hundreds!) that went into the device that actually pumps these bad boys out. We hope to eventually lower the production cost of these to little over a dollar. We appreciate your support. I will attempt to put up an "order section" were you can request a specific quantity and color for future games. EVERYONE ENJOY AND HAVE FUN!!
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 am

The box of 37 for tomms game -16 orange 10 blue and 11 green
Orbital Paintball Outing 737Dane holding a sample of the finished product - Orbital Paintball Outing 738[/img]
Back to top Go down
Nashty
E-9 Sergeant Major
E-9 Sergeant Major
Nashty

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:02 am

One of the great perks of being a member of the best mil sim paintball group in Florida. Great product guys! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication, not to mention ingenuity it took to create the machine that makes them. Lots of R & D cost, not to mention supplies, I think you price for our members is out of this world!

Pshcyed about tomorrow, should be a great day!
Back to top Go down
Headshot
O-6 Colonel
O-6 Colonel
Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:14 am

The store link is active, but noot open untill April 1st 2010....currently under testing.... feel free to have a peak.
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Had a great day. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I hope to see some more members sign up after today on these forums! Grenades were a huge hit! We will wait and see how well they wash out and go from there. If everything cleans up well I think we may just keep them as is. I actually liked the glitter ( FABBUUULOUUUS) lol, it really identified that u were nailed by a grenade. Even a small droplet contained enough glitter to ensure u could say it was just splatter. Awesome awesome awesome games today.

Quick question. Are there any colors you guys would like us to try and make the grenades? Red is not an option due to many field restrictions on that colors use. I cant guarantee I'll be able to make it happen but post it if you got a suggestion and I'll see what we can make happen. T, I'll get that write for the nades this evening. Gotta spend some time with the lady first.

Later all. Thanks again for coming out!!!
Back to top Go down
Vader
E-3 Private First Class
E-3 Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:39 pm

I had an awesome time today guys! Yes, the grenades were a blast. A blast that landed at my feet from behind lol! It was fun though. Best part was seeing all of you dispurse franticly as I went to share a nade with all of you. Can't wait to do it again, but I guess I'll have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orbital Paintball Outing   Orbital Paintball Outing Empty

Back to top Go down

Orbital Paintball Outing
Page 1 of 1