Silent Strike Tactical Paintball
Please sign in or Sign Up
Please sign in or Sign Up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mil Sim Paintball at its best. Located in Tampa FL, Silent Strike Paintball Club operates on the principals of the United States Special Forces.

CHAT BOX now avail 1430554HomeCHAT BOX now avail 1458505Latest imagesCHAT BOX now avail 1430542SearchCHAT BOX now avail 1538107CHAT BOX now avail 1434184Sponsor PageCHAT BOX now avail 1430919RegisterLog in
Please visit our new live chat located at the top of the page.
Donations
Latest topics
» Duncans Games Fund Raiser April 16th & 17th, 2011
CHAT BOX now avail EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:45 pm by Duncan

» 4-25-10 Orbital pics
CHAT BOX now avail EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 pm by Maniac

» CAMP BLANDING EVENT
CHAT BOX now avail EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 pm by Headshot

» DELTA FORCE FORMING NOW
CHAT BOX now avail EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:11 am by lms

» Mafia Wars II
CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:16 am by Headshot

» Orbital Paintball Event
CHAT BOX now avail EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 am by Headshot

» Paintball Guns up for Sale
CHAT BOX now avail EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:35 pm by Dvillan

» War Games 2010
CHAT BOX now avail EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:05 pm by Guest

» June 12th Gator?
CHAT BOX now avail EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm by Rabbitt

Affiliate Partner

CHAT BOX now avail Logo-f10

CHAT BOX now avail N124469173925_2912

CHAT BOX now avail Vzw-lo10

Friendly Teams
CHAT BOX now avail Index_10

CHAT BOX now avail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nashty
E-9 Sergeant Major
E-9 Sergeant Major
Nashty

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:54 pm

To all those that may have not seen it yet the forum now has a chat box located on the Main Forum page, this will allow you to communicate with other members online real time without having to send PM's or make post, however if you have something you want read by all forum users please post it in its respected forum. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Headshot
O-6 Colonel
O-6 Colonel
Headshot

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:07 pm

You gonna trick out you Custom98?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=297817364291
Nashty
E-9 Sergeant Major
E-9 Sergeant Major
Nashty

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh yeah.....I love the gun how it is now but I plan on a few upgrades here and there....like the above pic with the cyclone feed system for those days I feel like automatic mayhem, and of course the remote line for the air tank on the back look cause i'm trick like that....
Back to top Go down
Rabbitt
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Rabbitt

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Hey, I was very impressed by the accuracy of your tippmann 98 custom Justin. I was wondering what length your barrel was? and you had a response trigger too right? I was thinking about getting an A.C.T, supposibly its even more accurate?
Back to top Go down
Nashty
E-9 Sergeant Major
E-9 Sergeant Major
Nashty

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey thanks rabbit! As for my gun im running a 14" All American barrel. I've heard anything over that just is for show. As for the trigger it's a stock trigger. The ACT which stands for anti-chop technology is just to reduce ball breakage. Both models of the 98 custom will accept the response trigger, but to really effectively use it you'd want to convert to the cyclone feed system. The things that make guns accurate are how clean and smooth the barrel is and how regulated the force driving the ball is, which is why I chose to run a nitro/compressed air instead of CO2. Hope this helps and feel free to ask any other questions.

later!
Back to top Go down
Rabbitt
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Rabbitt

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Are ball breaks very common? I didnt notice any problems with the rental gun but then again I am a noob to paintball. Also do you have any plans to get an E grip? Although accuracy and range is the most important to me, having the option to switch to 3round burst or automatic would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Nashty
E-9 Sergeant Major
E-9 Sergeant Major
Nashty

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Balls breaking can be common it really depends on the quality of paint, for example if the balls are dimpled,wet, old or imperfect they are more likely to break in your barrel which then gives you a ripple effect as all balls shot after then break cause of the debris left by the previous shot. As for the E-grip im not too sure as I am a conservative player when it comes to my paint, I might go through 500 balls all day, I only shoot when I can get the kill, only time I spray is to lay cover fire for a teammate.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitt
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Rabbitt

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Yeah same here, at first I was going through a lot of balls but then i dialed it back a bit after my first castle match when I went through a whole hopper and then alex gave me his gun and I went through the half hopper he had left while he proceeded to dance back and forth to distract them lol
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
CWO-3 Cheif Warrant Officer

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 pm

E grip is a great mod but it depends on the play you want to be, if your not going to spray all day then its not really needed, however if you want the ability to go all out on a rainy day then yes i say get it, but play a little more first and get your feel for the game, being a big guy that cant do a lot of sneaking and snipping, spraying is all i got..... thats not true but it sure as hell is fun.......and expensive Sad
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:30 pm

WOW i just TODAY found the chat box! i was wondering where the hell it was LOL! just incase anyone else hasnt found it, look at the VERY bottom of the home page, theres a little link below the green bar that says youve been logged out for so long etc etc. then you can log back in LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHAT BOX now avail Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX now avail   CHAT BOX now avail Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAT BOX now avail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Strike Tactical Paintball :: Forums :: Whats Hot!-
Jump to: